Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I Want To Be Remembered - My Epitaph & Legacy!

I Want To Be Remembered - My Epitaph & Legacy!

Here lies a person who in all his life had acted and stood up for the rights of others – and to whatever extent and even harm, injury and damage to himself personally – and he went down that way!

Where he could change things himself he did – otherwise he spoke out for Change. Always wanted to be fair, just, professional, principled, correct and ethical in all things he did.

He wants to be remembered that way only!.

My Websites

www.majidbooks.com

www.majidsuleimany.com

www.mas-trac.com

www.newmajid.com

www.alsuleimany.com

www.betweenusonly.com (this one).

My Emails

majid@newmajid.com

majidalsuleimany@gmail.com

majidsnalsuleimany@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment